18 million vacant homes in 2010 (CNBC). Raptured to heaven? Meanwhile, Mexico goes from 97 million in 2000 to 113 million by 2010. Latin fertility rates are about the same as the US, so birth rate is not involved.
- Texas: HCR 148, refusing to implement the federal Real ID Act of 2005.
- Texas: SCR 40, opposed the federal Real ID Act of 2005.
Economists don’t know what “undocumented” actually means and continue to use US Census Bureau estimates.
The Real ID Act of 2005 converts 27 million undocumented Americans into illegal aliens. US Citizens born before 1940, Native Americans born before 1924, children that are not vaccinated, Alaskans and Hawaiians born before 1959 all suddenly become subject to deportation. Wall Street executives suggest the undocumented population “may be as high as 20 million people” in 2005.
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A California woman has been awarded $250,000 in damages after being thrown to the ground and hogtied by California Highway Patrol officers while pregnant … Officers claimed Ms Gaglione raised her arms in a threatening manner … false charges were dropped after the video tape was released …
Ms Gaglione was choked and hogtied after holding up her hands to surrender and yelling that she was pregnant at gun point.
- Bush and Blair convicted of War Crimes in Malaysia (alJazeera)
- Native Americans vow to deport all non-Native Americans (Arizona)
- An Israeli court jailed eight Jewish teenagers for carrying out neo-Nazi attacks … (Reuters)
- George Clooney: Village burnings in Sudan are ‘a war crime’ … (Christan Science Monitor)
Ow. OW. Officer. ow. I’m trying to breathe here. OW!!
California peace officers get to steal for fun and profit it if you “look Muslim” without a drivers license. Video evidence is routinely destroyed by recording back over it when officers lie on the police report by claiming that there is no recording, as they did with Ms Gaglione.
Conservatives trying to master economic theory involving $200 billion/year of consumer demand that fled to Mexico.
- Hitler’s California Connection (Beverly Press)
- Idaho Nazi Music Festival (The Oregonian)
- Milwaukee’s Nazi challenge (Wisconsin Historical Community)
- Ohio Nazi political candidate
- Koch brothers advocate school re-segregation (Huffington Post)
The Bush administration’s $3.2 million race profiling grant for California established a car theft industry focusing on Mexicans under the leadership of Governor Schwarzenegger because they “look Muslim”. Officers Hernandez and Martinez were trained to steal vehicles from people that look like Ms Gaglione.
- … car theft brings in over $40 million in annual police revenue from fees and auctions … (PBS News Hour)
- If the police stop me, they will steal my car again. But if they steal it, I will buy another … (PBS News Hour)
- The Real ID Act bans foreign citizens on American roadways … (United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit)
- Wealth declines for the first time since 1938 (State of California)
Conservatives finally claim responsibility for the federal deficit at the Republican National Convention.
- House republicans call for deportation of US citizens …
- Rape, Abuse, and Death Common at Immigration Detention Centers …
- Mexico’s economy improves after September 11, 2001 as immigrants flee …
- Over 4,000 US citizens were illegally detained or deported in 2010 …
- Officers Can Confiscate Money and Property From Law Abiding US Citizens …
No videos documents any other deportation stops by the CHP because the Real ID Act suspends civil rights protection under the 4th amendment. Immigrant rights to obtain evidence is banned by the federal Real ID Act of 2005.
That is nothing new. California apologized for deporting 2 million U.S. citizens and legal residents starting on inauguration day in 1929. Housing abandonment collapsed the real estate market, followed by banking, then the stock market by October 1929. Mexico’s economy expanded simultaneously after their population boomed.
- The justice department has classified Latinos as “Muslim Terrorists”.
- Federal immigration officials are arresting and deporting thousands of U.S. citizens every year.
- Jakadrien Turner, 15 years old, was deported to Colombia.
- Anthony Clarke was was arrested and deported even though he is a U.S. citizen.
- ICE deported a mentally ill man with birth records from North Carolina.
- Immigration detention centers hold nearly all black and brown people.
- Arizona has used unconstitutional racial profiling to target Latino residents in Arizona.
Click any of the links to see references.